June 6, 2013

NEW TRACK: Halik Ni Gringo - "I'm Not Usually Like This"

Outside the fickle trend-hopping realm of indie, Halik Ni Gringo gamely throw themselves into the pits of meat and murder, blasting tortured slammers that capitalize on punk’s velocity and no-wave’s fuzzy, infectious noise. Too often, tracks lapped in the familiar sonic frenzy fail to get past its exuberance and drunkenness. But Gringo breaks this myth. Hardly 2 minutes go by in a blur. It’s all high-octane energy and pure chaotic fun from start to finish, the kind of sweaty, beer-soaked jam that your Tito would love to crank up at some ungodly weekday hour.

1 comment:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...